Student-led Queens College News Program Seeks Contributors

This is posted on behalf of the student organizers of a new QC news program: I would like to start a QC news show that will air on all of the televisions on campus during Mondays free hour. The show will air about 15-20 minutes with segments concerning, academics, events, athletics, student government etc.
I already spoke with the director of OCT and it is very possible to accomplish this project, we will use the studio in King Hall to record the show. The only thing we need is student involvement. So far I have about 5-8 students who are interested, but in order to make this project successful, we will need a commitment of about 15-20 students. Students can have roles as anchors, reporters, editing, camera work etc. This opportunity will provide great experience for those students who are interested in broadcast journalism, writing, media studies etc.

Could you please forward this information to your students, department, and intern email list. They can contact me at KSingh112@qc.cuny.edu.

Thank You,
Karamvir Singh
Student Government Association President
Student Union 319